Reporting to the Director of Implementations, the Junior Developer will work closely with clients, third party vendors, and Development to perform integrations and create supporting applications.
- Work with team leads and clients to install/implement software solutions
- Resolve integration issues
- Resolve bugs in existing integrations
- Monitor, document, and manage projects and processes
- Implement release parches and bug fixes to integrations
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Qualifications and Skills – Required
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Team oriented, but able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, and WebServices
- Experience in Angular, Typescript, and .Net
Education and Experience – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years in relevant experience
Experience – Preferred
- 3-4+ years of experience
- Salesforce.com experience
This description identifies the key responsibilities, skills, and knowledge required for the position. This job description does not encompass all specific job-related tasks and duties and that may be required. Employees are required to follow all job-related instructions and perform all job-related tasks assigned to them by management.
Contact Rachel Flint, Director of Human Resources if you are interested in this position.