The Client Care Technician will provide first level technical support and training to both internal and external customers in a professional manner. The Client Care Technician will also assist in troubleshooting any product issues or installations.
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting:
- Provide first level support for all requests for technical support.
- Assess and prioritize resolution of open issues; confer and escalate any issues that require the assistance of the Senior Specialist or Manager.
- Monitor, document, and manage the resolution process in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with customers during the resolution of their issue.
- Assist with development and maintenance of knowledge base used for problem resolution.
- Install and configure customized connector to completion. Document all changes to installed database.
- Work with customers to install product updates in a timely manner.
- Provide operations training to the customer as necessary.
- Supervisory Responsibility:
- This position does not have any direct reports or supervisory responsibility.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge – Required
- Server/PC knowledge
- Knowledge of Visual Basics and the ability to read VB Script
- Experience with software issues
- Basic understanding of Bank Lending practices
Skills – Required
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize workloads to effectively and efficiently meet deadlines
- Able to communicate in a professional manner
- Able to translate complex technical terminology and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
Education and Experience – Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Please note, this is a full-time position offering a base salary along with a competitive benefit package. Benefit package includes:
- Opportunity for bonuses throughout the year – Performance-based
- Cafeteria-style benefits with company paid benefit allowance of up to $400.00 a month
- Retirement Saving Plan (401K) – CCMC matches 50% up to $1,500 per year
- Paid Time Off – Starts at 15 days per calendar year (3 Tiers Available – Dependent on years of service)
- Paid US Holidays – 10 days per calendar year
This description identifies the key responsibilities, skills, and knowledge required for the position. This job description does not encompass all specific job-related tasks and duties and that may be required. Employees are required to follow all job-related instructions and perform all job-related tasks assigned to them by management.