Under the supervision of the Vice President, Solution Development, the Senior Business Analyst will work with vendors and customers to understand and implement business requirements. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for documenting integration processes and requirements, working with programmers to design and implement effective data mappings, as well as serving as an advisor for related positions within the organization. While implementing integrations with customers the Senior Business Analyst must understand and effectively communicate to the customer all test cases required to properly validate the data mapping portion of the implementation.
- Requirements Analysis and Scripting: 45%
- Define and document business and technical requirements for product integration.
- Analyze customer business requirements
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the correction, enhancement and/or development of applications.
- Develop requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts
- Reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness
- Customer Relationship Management: 40%
- Correspond with the vendor and customer throughout the project lifecycle
- Function as the primary liaison with the business teams, including organizing, scheduling, and leading/facilitating numerous project and requirements sessions on multiple small to medium sized projects.
- Responsible for eliciting business requirements and test data from users.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Mentoring and Advising: 15%
- Act as both a mentor and advisor for Business Analyst
- Work with programmers to create more efficient data mapping
Knowledge – Required
- Mortgage Loan Lifecycle
- Mortgage Loan Composition
- Consumer and Commercial Loan Composition
- Core Banking Operations
- Scripting Languages
- VB.Net preferred
Skills – Required
- Able to analyze and process data and information in a logical manner
- Able to prioritize workloads to effectively and efficiently meet deadlines
- Able to provide direction and advise fellow employees
- Critical thinking skills
- Able to quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
Education and Experience – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or a related discipline
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 12+ years of relevant experience
This description identifies the key responsibilities, skills, and knowledge required for the position. This job description does not encompass all specific job-related tasks and duties and that may be required. Employees are required to follow all job-related instructions and perform all job-related tasks assigned to them by management.
Contact Rachel Flint, Director of Human Resources if you are interested in this position.