Under the supervision of the Director of Implementations, the Business Analyst will work with clients to understand banking business requirements and provide recommendations that will align with project objectives. The Business Analyst is responsible for documenting requirements, specifications, processes, and for supplying data mapping scripts.
- Develop requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts
- Develop, stage and execute automated scripts to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness.
- Requirements Analysis
- Define and document business and technical requirements for product integration.
- Document all changes made to the standard database
- Analyze client business requirements
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the correction, enhancement and/or development of applications.
- Client Facing Communications
- Correspond with the client throughout the project implementation life cycle.
- Function as the primary liaison with the business teams, including organizing, scheduling, and leading/facilitating numerous project and requirement sessions on multiple small to medium sized projects.
- Responsible for eliciting business requirements from users, data, and test design.
- Conduct requirements reviews and work with client to identify critical information.
- Seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Complete projects within CCMC guidelines and project plan timelines.
Skills – Required
- Must have scripting experience; preferably Visual Basic or JAVA Script
- Able to analyze and process data and information in a logical manner
- Able to prioritize workloads to effectively and efficiently meet deadlines
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills – detailed oriented
- Self-motivated – takes initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, client service and organizational skills
Education and Experience – Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or a related discipline
- or 4+ years of relevant previous experience (can include academic experience)
- Functional knowledge of lending systems, core system loan processing, or loan operations is helpful
This description identifies the key responsibilities, skills, and knowledge required for the position. This job description does not encompass all specific job-related tasks and duties and that may be required. Employees are required to follow all job-related instructions and perform all job-related tasks assigned to them by management.
Contact Rachel Flint, Director of Human Resources if you are interested in this position.